1. Prime the eye. Apply a matte highlight under the brow. Apply a matte, warm brown through the crease, blending up. When you’re looking straight, the color should be visible.
2. Apply a gel or creamy black liner across the lid ending at the crease, and to the lower lashline and waterline. This doesn’t have to be neat! Just get the general shape drawn out!
3. With a dense blending brush, blend the outside lines to make the liner less harsh.
4. Pat a black shadow on top of the liner to set it, and further blend up and out, creating a cat-like shape.
5. Going back to the red brown shadow, softly outline the entire black shape. This will create a gradient and shadow effect.
6. With a small detail brush, pat your favorite eyelash glue on the lid, careful not to go into the crease. This is where your glitter will be placed!
7. Using a dense brush, or simply your finger, pat glitter onto the glue. Once the glue is covered, let it dry before opening your eyes and creating any unwanted creases. Use a fluffy brush or tape to take away any glitter that may have fallen onto your face. (This is easiest when your face is bare of foundation! Apply that after!)
8. Apply a light green inner corner highlight, mascara, and falsies if you’d like. Done!
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Vanilla by MAC
Sexy by theBalm
Serious by theBalm
Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
LashGrip Lash Adhesive
Sally Girl Sparkle Effects in Pearly White
Kush by Urban Decay